Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 23 November 2011
The out of favor Arsenal striker who is currently on loan with Premier League team Sunderland, has made it known that he isn't interested in a return to the Emirates Stadium, suggesting that he could continue with the Black Cats.


It was reported earlier that the Danish star would prefer a move to a club that offers Champions League football but Bendtner has denied these claims suggesting poor translation was the reason for his statement sounding that way.


“I’ve never hidden the fact that I’m very keen to play in the Champions League again," he told reporters.



“But I also read that I’d said if I don’t play in the Champions League, I won’t be playing for Sunderland."

“That’s not the case but that’s how they misinterpret Danish into English."

“As a player, you should have ambition – I’m sure every player you speak to wants to play in the Champions League."

“But I haven’t ruled out staying at Sunderland. As I’ve said before, I just want to enjoy the year I have here and then see what happens in the summer.”



Nicklas would most likely want to stay as he has become the focal point of Sunderland's attacks, with the departure of striker Asamoah Gyan and injury to Connor Wickham, he is guaranteed regular football.



0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me